Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sin City

Last weekend Dave and I headed down to Vegas with our friends Trey and Eryn for Dave's 34th bday and Eryn's 30th bday.  We left the babes in the loving care of Mom, Dad, Ben, and Sierra, who as always, did a great job.

We stayed at the MGM Signature in a huge condo that Trey's sister hooked us up with.  Dave had never been to Vegas before, so I knew this was going to be fun.  Thursday night we had a really nice steak dinner and then walked around the strip.  The night ended with Dave and Trey wanting to try their hand at blackjack.  Dave?  Gamble?  I know, I thought it was pretty funny too.  All he kept saying was "I work too hard to lose any of my money."  I thought he might start sweating at the tables.  Actually he did come out ahead though.  Sorry, Trey (he didn't)!

All dressed up and ready to hit the town.
Trey and Eryn (who is 20 weeks pregnant with #2)
Make a wish

???  Ebony and Ivory
The lions at the MGM are so beautiful (at first I typed in loins...Embarrassing!)
Friday we lounged by the pool and then walked around some more.  This was at Caesar's.



Saturday was more sun at the pool and then dinner at the Venetian.  

Dave's brother Mike met us there.  It's always nice for Dave to get to see him.


The Bellagio was decorated for Fall with tons of real flowers.  I wish I could make my house look like this for the seasons.

We had a great time!  It was nice to get to spend Eryn's 30th with her, and Dave and I always enjoy time together.  Let's make it an annual trip!!!

No comments: