Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Bash

Ethan and Addison celebrated their first birthday on the 12th.  We had some friends and family come over for food, cake, and presents.  The kids seemed to have a good time, even though I think it was all a bit overwhelming.  They did really enjoy their cake though!


My Mom gave the kids these hats
Opening presents

Our friends Sean and Cassie brought their son, Ernie.  Addison was so cute with him and gave him lots of kisses.
Ethan and his buddy, Cade
Like I said, they loved the cake.

After the party, the kids got to play with all their new toys.  Fast forward 16 years and I can see Addie doing the same thing in her own car.  And all Ethan wanted to play with was the balloons from the party.  Had we known that we wouldn't have spent so much money on toys.
I can't believe how fast this last year has gone.  I am so grateful for healthy, happy babies who amaze me everyday.  Looking back, I know that I could not have made it through this year without help from all our family and friends.  I would really like to thank all of you for everything. 


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan and Addie! We miss you guys. Tell mom and dad to come and see us soon!