Thursday, June 10, 2010

Loves

I love my kids for so many reasons. They are such a joy to be around and have made me into such a different person. I love everything about them, even the bad stuff. Right now Addie is really into the terrible two's and is testing me every other minute it seems.

But this kid, well, he is just the easiest, lovable, most laid back kid in the world! I can't get enough of him right now.

He loves to make us laugh. He is a jokester just like his Dad.

He loves to play with anything trains, cars, or tools.
He hates it when he is put in time-out. He cries so hard and just hates being in trouble (which doesn't happen that often).

He loves to dance, sing, play fetch with the dog, watch movies and cartoons, and ride his bike (or just be outside).

There is nothing that I would change about this little man. He is everything that I would want him to be when he grows up. I love him to death and those brown eyes of his just melt me!

No comments: