Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Store

This week Dave opened his new store location! They moved just a few blocks down 23rd Ave to 23rd and Raleigh. The new building is beautiful and the store looks great. Me and the kids haven't seen much of Dave in the last few weeks with the move and all that needed to be done, but we are so proud of him.

We went in on Monday for the Grand Opening and I took a few shots of the place.

The proud (and tired) owners, Dave & Robb

Their new store

The checkout counter

Gait analysis stations

Puma retail space

More apparel

Their custom shoe wall


Yes, they have an indoor track in the store. First ones in Portland to do that.



Addie taking a spin on the treadmill


Ethan had to take a turn too.
It really is a nice store. I know that Dave is so happy with the way that it turned out. He put in a lot of work and like I said, hasn't been around much these days, but when I see the store, I know why.

If you get a chance, stop by and see it.

1 comment:

ENDub said...

OH my goodness, it looks AWESOME!! I cannot wait to get in there and see it. Way to go Dave! (and way to go to you too Jules for surviving the 24/7 routine with the kidlets!)