Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here's to many more...

Here's to finding the one person that makes you happy.
Here's to the day that we made it official in front of God and our family and friends.


Here's to doing things that I like to do...
...and doing things that he likes to do.
Here's to the house that we fell in love in.
Here's to the home that we made for our family to grow in.
Here's to having a home together!

Here's to being dorks together.
REALLY big dorks together.
Here's to becoming a family together.
Here's to $15,000, daily shots, intrusive surgeries, and the desire to become parents stronger than anything else we have desired!

Here's to a love for our children that has bonded us together for eternity.
Here's to being overly blessed.
Here's to watching time move too fast,
and loving two little people more than you thought your heart could love.

Here's to the two that started it all.
Here's to being total opposites in a lot of ways, and to never quite getting it right all the time, but to knowing that we are figuring it out along the way.
I love you Dave.  I love you more today than I did 4 years ago when I said yes to you and this life together.  It has been one hell of a ride so far, and I can't think of anyone else that I would rather do this with.  

Here's to many, many more years together!

3 comments:

Jan F said...

What nice pictures to capture the story of your journey so far. Happy Anniversary to a very special couple!

Melinda said...

Awwwww... I'm all misty-eyed. That was really sweet. Miss you guys.

Sobolik Family said...

I know I've already told you, but thank you so much for 4 wonderful years with you. It's been quite a journey so far and I'm excited for what the future holds. This blog piece that you put together is absolutely wonderful and heartfelt. Thanks Honey, I love you!