Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hoops

This Father's Day was so fun on all levels.  We had my Dad over for a great dinner and got to spend some quality time with him.  My little bro, Ben, and his wife came over too.  And we got to give Dave an amazing Father's Day gift.  A basketball hoop.  I really outdid myself this year.

He and our neighbor Trey have been talking about wanting one for our cul-de-sac for awhile now.  So, Eryn and I decided that this was the year that they deserved to get it!
Waiting for Daddy to come home from his trip and see it!  We had it set up in the driveway so that as soon as he drove up, he couldn't miss it.
The whole neighborhood came out to play.



I think they like it.

2 comments:

ENDub said...

Ha! I love that the neighbor kid (you know the one I'm talking about) made a debut in one of the pics. Too funny. Was that before or after you said, "Don't touch him!" about Ethan? ;)

Sobolik Family said...

That kid drives me crazy! I think I freaked you out a little when I told him not to touch the kids. They're little...and he's big! It's the mama bear in me!