Monday, March 16, 2009

Dave

I do love this man, so much.

He is a good husband and a great father.  He makes me laugh when I need it, helpful when I need him to be, and most importantly is just an all around good guy.  I don't say it enough, but he truly is the love of my life and I am grateful for him everyday (well, most days).  Just kidding honey!  I love you.
As I write this Dave took the "where should you live quiz" on facebook and his quiz came back with the answer that he should live in the country.  This is funny because just two minutes ago I took the quiz and it came back as I should live in New York City.  Can't get more different than that!

We aren't always a perfect match for each other, and we definitely have our differences, but we laugh through it all.  And for us, that's all we need.

No comments: