Friday, February 13, 2009

I know, I know...

I've been really bad about posting on here.  I seem to go through phases where I'll be really on top of it, and others where I'm terrible at it.  To be honest, I have been obsessed with facebook lately.  Horrible, I know.  But here I am putting up some new pics of my cute family.  We had Shawn come out in January and take some family pictures at home.  It was so nice to have some taken here, in our p.j.s, just being us.  Even though it is really hard to get the kids to look at the camera and get a picture of them both looking cute, I think some turned out really well.

If any of you want copies of any, just let me know and I can get you a print.










1 comment:

ENDub said...

You posted my favorites! I love the one of Addie and the rabbit.