Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family BBQ

Jim, Melinda, and their kids were in town for a week before we all headed to Idaho for our family reunion. While they were here, we had them over for a bbq with the rest of the family. That night 4 of their 5 kids stayed the night with Dave and I (sorry Sophie). Even though 6 kids for one night seems like a lot, they are actually more help than work. The girls (Eliza, Emma, and Lydia) are so helpful with the babies and Caleb is the sweetest kid I know. It was a lot of fun! I do applaud my brother and sister-in-law though. Even with the best behaved kids, it still is a little chaotic with all those bodies in one house! I think that Dave and I are good with our two for right now.

What talent! Melinda can sleep and hold onto her glass too! Just kidding Melinda. They had reason to be tired. They had just driven 24 straight hours the day before to get here from Arizona. As for Dad, well, he can sleep anywhere.

Looking lively now!

Lydia and Caleb



Sophie

Tiff & Garett


Dave and I got into a water fight with the kids. The girls and I won.



All settled in for a movie

The next day we went for a hike at Lacamas Lake

Lydia, Emma, Eliza (in the back), and Bub (aka Caleb)

No comments: